Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Letter To The One I Love

To The One I love,

I've started this letter at least five times before actually deciding what to write. You don't realize how hard it is to write down ways to express love until you try it. As I am writing this letter, I'm remembering all the great times we've had. I must say, we are one blessed couple to make it though everything we've been through.

I love you for being my friend, my sweet heart, and my partner. You're always there to support me as a friend would. You've shown me love like a sweet heart could. You've stood beside me to raise our daughter as a partner should.

It seems that no matter how bad my day is going, just seeing your smile, feeling your touch, and hearing your voice makes every thing better. You know how to make me laugh. You know how to dry my tears. I can't say it enough, I love you my dear.

I must admit your one of a kind. In my eyes, you are the most amazing person. You understand me and care about me more than others in my past. You haven't turned your back on me because of the lack of understanding. You do every thing you can to understand me and what I am going through.

I have to say, I'm honored you asked me to be your wife. I can not wait until the day I walk down that isle and officially we become one. One team that faces the world head on and lets nothing get in our way. I love you so much. You're my world, my everything.

Yours Always and Forever,
Raebeth

2 comments:

newyearsresolutionexercise said...

Following you from Monday Madness Blog Hop.Very sweet blog you have here.I like your web design.Please visit my blog at: http://newyearsresolutionexercise.blogspot.com/

Hug a tree with me said...

I'm your newest follower from the hop:) check me out at http://hugatreewithme2.blogspot.com whenever u can

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...