This will be the first year I'll be participating in this challenge. It seems fun and exciting. I'd recommend everyone to hop on over to The Book Vixen and check it out for yourself. You can even join in if you'd like.
- Runs January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012 (books read prior to 1/1/12 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2012 than you did in 2011. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. Nothing is set in stone; you can change levels at any time during the challenge.
- Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you could track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.
Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books
Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books
- Some of the books I plan to read you can see here: Goodreads
Some of them that I had on the list couldn't be found. Therefore, when I'm finished with one of them, I will add it to the list below. There are a total of 36 books and I'm sure my list will grow.
2012 Books I've Read: