Saturday, December 31, 2011

Silenced- Characters

One thing that I like to do is find a picture of what I envisioned my characters to look like. As I was searching today, I found two perfect pictures.

Here is what I imagined Amber, the main character of Silenced looks like:



Here is what I imagined her best friend, Casey looking like:



Both girls are in the 12th grade and going through some ordeals that define them. They are both confused and just trying to find out who they are. Hope this help all the readers who will one day obtain a copy of Silenced when it's released.

By looking at the pictures, what do you think their personalities are?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a great idea! I'm going to do this with my book today. Just from their pictures, I'd imagine that Amber is the mature one, and Casey is a bit more into having fun, but they have both been through their share of hardships and have strong personalities. Just my guess of the top of my head. =) When does your book come out??

Lindsey R. Loucks said...

Very cool! Yes, when does your book come out?

RaeBeth McGee-Buda said...

At this point it's in the editing phase, I'm looking at the end of the year for it to be completed and be ready for the world.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...