Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Calling All Authors,Writers, and Readers

The Writing World wants to do something different to include everyone. So, in hopes that this will be successful, I am asking everyone to share something with me. I'll choose a few out of the entries I get and display them on the main page.

Here's the question: What inspires you the most?

I get my inspiration from the world around me. Plenty of idea's actually came from my daughter saying something. I've gotten inspiration from sitting in my reading corner looking around the room. Inspiration comes from quotes I find online at Goodreads.com. (Which are posted to the right panel).

If your interested in submitting your unique ways to get inspiration, please use the contact form above and share those thoughts. If you're chosen, I'll send you an email announcing your entry will be displayed for all to see.

Good luck but most importantly: HAVE FUN!!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Nature inspires me a lot. I love being a passenger during car rides because I get to stare out the window at the scenery. I'll take my camera out with me and just take pictures of trees I find interesting, or one time, a cadillac graveyard I stumbled on while hiking. All of it stores itself in my brain and eventually inspires, or just finds itself, in a story.

Unknown said...

When I started writing, I got all my inspiration from the way I wished movies or books would have turned out. Now, I get a lot of it from life experiences, dreams, daydreams, and my daughter. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...