Saturday, April 14, 2012

General Updates for April

I know this is going out a bit late. But, hey, late is better than never, right?

First thing I want to thank all the author's who have participated with our interviews and spotlights. It was great having you here. You can always keep up to date on our upcoming interviews, reviews, and spotlights by taking a look to the left. *If you're an author who might be interested in any of the mentioned, feel free to contact me.*

Next, feel free to jump on over to our Facebook page. We have several polls going on where we would love to hear from our readers and authors. For now we are doing small events for fun. This is a trial run to see how active we can make the page. The more activity we see, the more inclined we will be to begin giveaways and events. Also, for fun we have several apps which pick the top fan of the week and another that keeps tally on who is the most active. To be picked, remember to comment, like, and share our posts/page with your friends and family.

Lastly, I am working hard on reviews and my own books. You can keep up to date with my progress on the Facebook as well. I've posted several pictures of characters and places of inspiration for my newest WIP.

Thank you for taking the moment to read this. I appreciate it. As always, don't be afraid to comment on the blog. I love hearing your thoughts and seeing the feedback of my hard work. (Yes, I put a lot of time and energy into my blog and writing.)

With that said, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Happy reading and writing everyone.

1 comment:

Michael Cargill said...

Go for it Beths.

Everyone is cheering for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...