Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Reviewing Update

First I would like to apologize to those who have been patient with their review regarding their work. I must admit, last month was a hard month for my family. Now that everything is worked out, I'm diving back into those books so I can begin posting the reviews. Please bare with me while I get caught up.

Therefore, at this time we are not accepting any new books for review. Once we get caught up, I'll be more than happy to review your work.

Thank you for your understanding.

Here's the list of the current books waiting reviews (If I promised a review and you do not see your name on the list, please email me. My inbox is crazy right now.)

Demon Soul by Christine Ashworth
Eyes of the Seer by Peter Dawes
Beneath the Floodlights by Tracey Martin
When Forever Died by Mia Darien
Centauri Dawn by Cynthia Woolf
Puppet Parade by Zeinab Alayan
The Speed of Darkness by Sarah Baethge
The Time Weaver by Thomas Knight
Prophecy of the Most Beautiful by Diantha Jones



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...