Friday, July 20, 2012

Moment of Silence

This morning I woke to a text message from my soon to be hubby who's in Denver, Co. He said there was a horrific incident in the area last night. Several people were killed in a movie theater and several more was hurt. My heart went into my throat. This incident was so close to him and I'm thankful he wasn't there.

So, I would like to take the moment to say to all those who did have family members in that theater last night. You're family is in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry for your loss.

If you haven't heard about this, you can take a look at a news article here: Shooting Article. It's been said that with the amount of casualties this incident is the largest mass shooting in U.S. history. That's so horrible.

So, I'm asking everyone to take a moment of silence and remember those who have been hurt by this horrific incident.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard about this incident... How awful and senseless. :(

Christine Ashworth said...

RaeBeth, I am SO glad your husband wasn't involved in this terrible shooting.

I'll bet you can't wait until he gets home.

Xlibris said...

This is horrible incidents, will pray for the victims.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...