Sunday, July 15, 2012

#SixSunday- Sophie (WIP) #6





I know I haven't been keeping up on this project so if I don't get to sign up at the main site, Please check back each Sunday for a new snip from my upcoming books: Silenced.... &.... Sophie. I really enjoy the feedback. You are so kind for stopping by and much appreciated for those who leave comments.

Feel free to check out more Six Sentence Sundays on the main site by clicking the link.

_____________________________________________________________________




Sophie opened her eyes to witness the mythical creature which stood in the clearing of the field. It moved it’s head side to side and seemed to look directly at them. Once it had them in focus, it began to move towards them.
“How are you doing that?” Mason asked.
“It’s amazing the energy you find to make such a huge illusion and it seems so life like,” Donovan complimented.
“Uh, Don... I don’t think it’s an illusion,” Mason said moving his head out of the way of the dragon’s nose.

3 comments:

L.J. Kentowski said...

Oh my! Nothing like confronting a dragon to reel the reader in! Great 6!

Sandra Nachlinger said...

It's definitely prudent to move your head away from a dragon's nose! No telling when it might erupt in fire. Good six.

Maryellen said...

I love this one, it is something I would be drawn into :) Dragons...mythical creatures... fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...