Sunday, November 25, 2012

Silenced Update

As promised..... I am here with another update for my upcoming book... Silenced. I got the first round of edits back from my editor. She's amazing. Here's a little on what she had to say about Silenced.

Silenced is powerful and challenging, yet still an extremely enjoyable story. You're a very talented writer. Your characters are so real. Amber is a super heroine - flawed but fighting her darkness, interesting and spirited. You handle the present tense extremely well. It's harder than most people realize to write in, and you make it look effortless! I was really gripped by the story and I know readers will be too. It's a fantastic debut novel.

That is very exciting to hear. Especially seeing how she's the first to see my baby since the rewrite. I'm counting down the days until I can begin the beta reading and then eventually the release.

I'm working on the edits she's suggested and then Silenced will be ready for professional edit round two. Once that is done and I fix anything there, I can begin formatting it for publication. I cannot express how excited I am to put this book out there.

Thank you for stopping by for the update. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Following! :) Shared Event on FB too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...